Welcome!

Thanks for joining me in my somewhat busy, crazy, confused and mildy entertaining world!

Saturday 14 January 2012

Procrastination is the key!

So I am supposed to be cleaning out my study and getting stuff ready for the new year which is starting on Wednesday and I have an eye on facebook for news about a friend (and for notifications about Words with Friends too) when I decide to open up Pinterest and another image distracts me!

And then I glance up to my pile of sticky scrapbooking paper and down to my left to one of my bags that I am taking back to school and in less than 20 minutes this has happened.......


So easy and quick to do. I am just lucky that I can't find any more clips here at home and that I don't have any wooden pegs cause I have a whole lot of new Washi tape calling out my name!

Anyway, must get back to sewing my rainbow bunting, Mum's curtains, my cushions and I may even start a jelly roll quilt too!! Why on earth do I always get motivated to be creative at the end of my holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment