Welcome!

Thanks for joining me in my somewhat busy, crazy, confused and mildy entertaining world!

Thursday 12 April 2012

Bad bad blogger!

I know I am such an awful blogger but I really have had the best holiday relaxing and doing not much at all! Not that it matters cause no one's here to read this anyway! lol!

I found this on another blog and I thought I'd share it too!
So here goes,

Age: 38 and I am ok with that!
Bedsize: queen
Chores You Hate: chores
Dog or Cat: Lacey the Little Dog!

Essential Start to Your Day: not being late
Favourite Colour: red
Gold or Silver: gold
Height: well, my driver's license says 170cms but I am sure I am shrinking
Instruments You Play: the steering wheel drum
Job Title: teacher
Kids: 25 (not mine but I love them like they are) and one dog child
Live: Brisbane, Queensland
Mother's Name: Pat
Nickname: Bindy, Bindy-eye, Bindy-prickle, Bel, B, Bulla, Legs
Overnight Hospital Stays: never
Pet Peeves: rude people
Quote from a Movie or Show: You can't handle the truth! - don't get me started!
Right or Left: right
Siblings: 2 one of each

Time You Wake Up: 5.45am but I don't usually get out of bed til 6.15am
Underwear: yes
Vegetable You Hate: Brussel Sprouts
What Makes You Run Late: slow drivers
X-Rays You've Had: umm none really
Yummy Food You Make: pumpkin pasta and my biccies
Zoo Animals: giraffes


I am off to bake for my great-nephew's christening. I promise to take photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment