Welcome!

Thanks for joining me in my somewhat busy, crazy, confused and mildy entertaining world!

Sunday 25 September 2011

Day 3 - Something you have to forgive yourself for

Ohhhh, tough one. I have to stop trying to be everything to everyone and I have to forgive myself when I don't live up to their expectations of what I should be.  As much as I tell myself, I really do need to believe that I shouldn't care what others think and just do what makes me happy.  While I am doing what makes me happy and I do only do that - I still worry so much about others' happiness too.  It is not up to me to ensure their happiness with their life!

(I also need to forgive myself for already being a day late with this entry. I went to a friend's wedding yesterday and was too tired and stressed after having to deliver the cake for the reception to write on here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment