Welcome!

Thanks for joining me in my somewhat busy, crazy, confused and mildy entertaining world!

Friday 7 October 2011

Back to school

We came back to school this week after our September break. What a shock to the system that was! After two weeks of doing nothing (except for starting this blog of course), having to manage children and adults alike was a killer! lol

By far my biggest success of the week, probably of the year so far was that when I asked the preppies to write a response to their holiday drawing, not one of them said they couldn't do it. Not one of them said they didn't want to and not one of them was reluctant to write. I have not given them (and probably myself) enough credit for how much they can do. I am so proud of them. That little event made my week.


No comments:

Post a Comment