Welcome!

Thanks for joining me in my somewhat busy, crazy, confused and mildy entertaining world!

Saturday 1 October 2011

Day 10 - Someone you need to let go of or wish you didn't know

See, this one doesn't apply too much to me because since the events of Day 8, I don't tend to hold onto poisonous people all that readliy or willingly. If someone hurts me once or does wrong by me - that's it. Harsh I know but I can't for my own mental health work so hard at keeping them in my life when they will just hurt me again. There are lots of people who drive me nuts or who I think are just stupid people but I don't want to let them go from my life.  It's those who hurt me in any way who are gone from my life without thought or sentimentality. I don't have the energy or time for those people!

No comments:

Post a Comment