Welcome!

Thanks for joining me in my somewhat busy, crazy, confused and mildy entertaining world!

Saturday 1 October 2011

Day 8 - Someone who made my life hell

Well - easy.  I once worked with a particular man who thought his poop didn't stink and he pranced on through one day and let everyone know he had saved my day. He didn't because I wasn't in need for his saving and I felt like the smallest, most pathetic impersonation of a person. I was embarrassed and ashamed. And I was disgusted and horrified that I would allow myself to feel this way when I knew exactly what this man was like and how he operated.  Let's just say after a few slaps to the back of my own head, I picked myself up, dusted myself off and became a better teacher for the whole thing. And I refuse to talk to that man! Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment